Monday, January 21, 2008

I've Got Nothing For Ya

So Kyle & Doug (who stalks my blog through Kyle & Em's blog) have informed me that my blogs are entirely too long. Well here is a short one just for y'all.

I've been back in Missouri for a little over a week now, and nothing really exciting has happened. It's cold and snowing/sleeting today. Classes start tomorrow and I am not particulary excited about that, but getting back in a routine will be nice. We have volleyball weights/conditioning starting this week, add individuals next week, continue that for 6 weeks then start team practice March 10th. Jules is doing AMAZING with her rehab. I am so excited to get her back on the court and playing again.

I did get to see Jason Aldean in concert last Thursday at The Blue Note. It was a pretty awesome concert I must say. Martina McBride is coming to Hearnes in February, so I am excited about that.

Well that's all for now...see guys I can write a short and sweet blog....especially when nothing is really going on. :)

6 Thoughts from Friends:

TREY MORGAN said...

Well I'm glad someone finally told you. Just kidding. Make them as long as you want. I do like the pictures though ... it keeps slow learners like me going :)

Anonymous said...

I think getting back into a routine will be great. Maybe the "cost of living" will go down.

Enjoy the concerts!

Your loving father

Doug said...

I'm so proud. I've quit stalking through Kyle and Emily's blog.... You're just one of the "regular stalkees" now.... Blog as long as you want... it's your heart you are sharing... and that is good! Hey, can I have some of that milkshake?

Matt said...

Hey Brooke came over from Trey's Blog so you can blame him. Sweet little blog ya got here.
Have a great day,
Matt James

Liss and MOMMY said...

You can blame Trey too for me coming over. Cool blog, sounds like you are really busy. I don't think your blogs are too long, read mine and you won't either.

Anonymous said...

Brooke,

Your comments are so sweet and meant so much to me, a true honor to my Mother. She loved you and Emily so much just like her own grandchildren as she did your parents much like she did me and my brothers. She did die peacefully and is in such a better place. Don't you know that she and Daddy as well as Aunt Bea and Uncle Almus or as you knew them, Memaw and Papaw, are having a glorious reunion today! My thoughts and prayers are with you and we are missing you also here in Texas. Love, Mary Beth