Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Time for a Change

I've recently decided I wanted a new background, so after several days of looking, I finally found one that I am half-way happy with. I was getting really tired of looking at the dots. Now I realize that my header bar is boring cause it just says Brooke...but I'm tired and can't think of anything catchy or witty to put there....I thought about putting a picture behind it, but tried a few and wasn't happy with them...maybe I will find one tomorrow when I am bored in class or at work the rest of the week....only 3 more days until spring break! One day of class, well and I have to help Thursay night with class :( and two days of practice--no practice on Friday :). I'm so excited to go to Breckenridge/Woodson on Saturday to see Nathan, Amanda, Henry & my PawPaw, then it's back to Tulia for the week. I hope everyone has an enjoyable Easter!!!!

5 Thoughts from Friends:

TREY MORGAN said...

I like the new look ... cool!

Anonymous said...

Change is always good (although difficult for some). Looking forward to spending time with you during spring break.

Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

I think the plain look is a nice change. :)
I'm glad you are going to get to spend time with your family too, just jealous I'm not getting in on the action. Oh well, at least we got to see you at the state bball tournament so I can't be too upset.
Love you and have a good one!
Love,
Laurie

Doug said...

I like the new background! Nice short blog..... You are scaring me :-)

emily and kyle said...

So I realized I never commented...I like your new look! Hope you had a great time in Texas!