Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Photoshoot with the Sister

Emily got to come to Texas for a few days for a wedding and to see family. While at my PawPaw's house we went on another photoshoot. I asked her to bring her camera becuause I wanted pictures in my boots and she immediately replied with, I want to wear some boots too...do you have some that I can borrow? This comment really surprised me because I do not see Emily as a "cowgirl" at all...me on the other hand I LOVE my boots. So being the nice sister that I am, I let her borrow a pair. I absolutely love the way the pictures turned out, espeically Emily's becuase we found an old truck that matched her dress EXACTLY!!! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

(Sorry the pictures are so big, I realized about half way through they were set to large and I wasn't starting over)

We tried to get some pictures by the pile or tires, but couldn't really get a good pose, a few of Emily's turned out cute.
The barn that I absolutely love at my PawPaw's house. The sun was going down and sining right in our faces so we had to adjust the colors on some.

I thought this picture was pretty funny...while jumping up on the pickup I went a little too far and nearly fell into the truck (those of you who know me well, know that whatever direction my butt is going, that is where my body is going!)...Emily missed it but had me reinact it for her.

3 Thoughts from Friends:

emily and kyle said...

very nice

Andreia Rice said...

Those are soooo cute!!! I love the boots!

Bailey B said...

Those are really cute pictures!!!!