Monday, August 17, 2009

I Survived...

This is going to be a quick post...as I am getting ready for new teacher inservice while doing this. I survived two-a-days (well actually three-a-days most days). After two weeks of at least 2 practices a day we are done!!! Today we have new teacher inservice, then three days of work days/campus meetings, then a district welcome back on Friday, so we have changed to one practice a day. We did very well in our scrimmage against Sunray on Saturday and it was so good to see quite a few of my old students. This week we travel to Wheeler on Thursday for a scrimmage and our 9th grade scrimmages Bushland on Friday.

I finally got into my classroom on Sunday. I've got a lot of work to do in there this week and I am definitely going to miss my whole wall of windows I had in Sunray. I am having to start from scratch on EVERYTHING becuase I can't find all my old files from Sunray. I have NO IDEA where they are. I know they should be on a cd or something somewhere, but neither my mom or I can find them anywhere. So I have a lot of work to do.

Well I better finish getting ready. Just thought I would give everyone a quick update!!!

0 Thoughts from Friends: