Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tech vs Baylor at Cowboy Stadium

Well after Melissa talking trash to me most of the game because not only was Tech losing to Baylor, but my Tigers were also losing to kansas, the tides turned and both (Tech & Mizzou) were victorious!!!! The Tech-Baylor game was definitely an ugly one, but I am so glad the Red Raiders pulled out the win. The Cowboys Stadium is AMAZING!! Holy cow that thing is huge. We were up in the top section, but didn't have bad seats at all. We took Mom's camera into the game so I don't have any pictures from inside, but here are a few after the game while we were waiting for the traffic to clear out.

Cowboy Stadium -- "Jerry World"

Mom, Dad & Me after the game

A sweet lady walked by and offered to take a picture of us.

Overall my Thanksgiving weekend was pretty good. I really would have liked to have gone 3-0 with my football teams for the weekend but you can't complain about 2-1, especially with the Mizzou game ending with a game winning field goal over ku. MIZ-ZOU.....Wreck 'Em Tech!

2 Thoughts from Friends:

Liss and MOMMY said...

So deserved that... You have actually been very nice for all the trash txting I did. ;)

Doug said...

Hey Brooke... We miss hanging out with you. I hope all is well... Later