Friday, April 10, 2009

4-4-4

1.Choose the fourth folder where you store pictures on your computer.
2. Choose the fourth picture.
3. Explain that picture.
4. Tag 4 other people..

This picture is from the Cotton Bowl this year in Dallas--sadly the Red Raiders lost :(. Katie Beith and I both used to babysit Madison when she was younger so Kimberly wanted a picture of the 3 of us before the game. I can't believe how old Madison is now, it makes me feel soooo old. I can still remember when she was born and Kimberly loading her up with us in the white school van to take her to basketball games with us, or dropping her off at her grandparents along the way (and that was my freshman year of high school, which was nearly 12 years ago!).
I tag Melissa, Emily, Sherry & Adriene!

0 Thoughts from Friends: