Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Job


Well I got the call tonight after class. I was offered the position at Amarillo River Road and accepted it. I know many of you who know me well and the history of Tulia and River Road are probably just as shocked as I was when Dad called to tell me about the job. It really is a great situation and one I couldn't pass it up.

I will be teaching high school math (5 sections with 1 prep), JV girls basketball coach, a spring sport coach (this has still not been decided, either track or softball), and then serve as their athletic trainer. I am excited for this next step in my career!
So break out your purple & gold and become a Wildcat fan!

7 Thoughts from Friends:

Liss and MOMMY said...

Congrats and Welcome back to the panhandle! We know you will do well where ever you go...

Doug said...

SWEET! Congrats. Teach them well. I hope you are glad to get to go "home". By the way, Ashli wants to go to Mizzou....

A said...

yay!! congrats!!!

Jeri Pair McGuire said...

I will NEVER be a River Road Wildcat fan, but I am happy you got a job--in Texas! Sorry we missed you during Spring Break!

emily and kyle said...

woohooooo! Congrats! At least when I visit Texas you will be close to everyone so I don't have to run one other place to see everyone!! (even though I totally would!!)

Scogin Family said...

Congrats!!!

Andreia Rice said...

That's great Brooke! Congrats!