Saturday, March 7, 2009

Little People I Miss

My mom e-mailed me some pictures tonight....and I really miss these cuties. I'm sure you can tell why. At the girls basketball playoff game a few weeks ago, my parents sat with the Blakenships & Culwells....she got such a cute picture of Miss Maude. I can't wait to see her over spring break!

Then last weekend Mom went to Houston to see Henry, Nathan & Amanda (Nathan is my 1st cousin...basically like a brother). I've only seen Henry once since he was born and that was last March. He turned 1 in December and is one of the most precous little boys I have ever seen. He inherited his daddy's blonde hair and beautiful big blue eyes. I'm super jealous that Mom gets to go back to babysit in a few weeks.
"Grandma" Nece & Henry

Isn't he PRECIOUS?!?!

Apparently this is one of his favorite faces to make.

Amanda & Henry...such a cutie pie!

Mom said he goes crazy in the bouncer. Apparently he is exactly like his daddy, so I am not surprised at all.

5 Thoughts from Friends:

emily and kyle said...

At least you've gotten to see him once!!!

He looks JUST like Nathan!!!

Liss and MOMMY said...

Hi Brooke
Love maude (Maude typed her own name.)

Bailey's Daily said...

He is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Jerry and I can't believe how much Henry looks like Nathan. I could have picked him out of a lineup of 100 babies----unbelievable. And Maude is absolutely adorable. Aunt Wanda

Doug said...

Super cute kids. Good stuff! See you soon...