Monday, March 23, 2009

So Far Behind

I am so far behind on blogging I know. It's been a very busy past two weeks. I had a GREAT time at the State Tournament in Austin. We had a suite again this year and definitely enjoyed ourselves in there. It was so great to see all the guys that we hang out with every year and spend three days with them. I also got to see several other friends that I seem to talk to only once or several times a year. Dean brought his son, Trace this year. He is 8 I believe. We picked on each other most of the weekend. Scott's kids came to the final session on Saturday, but I didn't end up pictures with them. Trace was determined not to smile, but mom caught him while he wasn't looking.



One of the greatest things about having the suite is that there is a TV with cable included in it. With it being the final week before the NCAA tournament, we got to watch all of the conference tournamnets and I got to see the Tigers win the Big 12 Championship!!!! GO TIGERS!



I thought these signs were humerous. They were on the elevator doors in our hotel. Mom took the first one on her phone, that's why it's a little blurry, but it was my favorite.

0 Thoughts from Friends: