Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Craziness

It's only Wednesday and this week has already been crazy. I feel like I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off everyday. Between rehabs, doctor appointments, making sure my girl on crutches gets everywhere she needs to be and practice I have no idea where most of the day goes. Monday my volleyball girl had an MRI done and we found out she did in fact tear her ACL. She is handling it very well and is ready to get her surgery done and rehabing to get back. Her attitude is great, which makes my job so much easier. She does get a medical redshirt though, so she doesn't lose this year, so that is also a positive. Our team is still adjusting to playing without her, but good news, we won in 3 tonight versus UMKC. We definitely needed that win. Conference play started tonight, but since only 11 of the Big 12 teams play volleyball this was one of our two open weeks, therefore we picked up a game. We open conference Saturday at Texas, so if you are in the Austin area, you should come see me :)

Other than that not much has gone on. Football has their home opener this weekend, but I won't be here to watch. :( This makes me very sad because y'all all know how much I LOVE college football. I only actually get to see 1 game for sure hopefully 2....still praying for a night gave vs. Tech. They are 2-0 right now so that is exciting as well.

Well I guess I better get some homework done. Hope everyone is having a great week!!!

1 Thoughts from Friends:

Anonymous said...

Tough loss with the ACL being torn. Hopefully the team will respond well and someone else will step up.
I'm thinking TV, rather than homecoming, is going to dictate the time of the Mizzou-Tech game so you may have a chance for the night game.
Love ya,
Dad