Monday, December 22, 2008

Emily's New Camera

My sister got a new camera for Christmas from her husband, so while at my granddad's house we decided to take advantage of his "treasures" (mainly old junk...but hey we found use for it) and take a few pictures. Now we are definitely not photographers by any means, but we tried to replicate some things we have seen done. I thought they turned out pretty good for our first photoshoot. We just had the camera set on auto settings and were out freezing our hineys off at 2 o'clock in the afternoon so the sun wasn't cooperating in some of the pictures. I love all the pictures of us in the barn doorways and with it in the background. That barn is one of the first things that comes to mind when thinking about my PawPaw's house. We took nearly 200 pictures that afternoon, so I decided to share my favorites. There are quite a few, but it was just too hard to pic which ones to post.

This combine still works!! It is one of the ones my mom would drive when she was in high school and college.

Emily wasn't a huge fan of the "serious" pictures but I thought several of them really turned out good.

Emily started laughing right after this picture. She told me to turn around and when I did below is what I saw. Every cow and donkey in the lot was lined up staring at us taking pictures.



























3 Thoughts from Friends:

emily and kyle said...

Very nice!!

The Barnes Crew said...

AWESOME JOB ladies...these are beautiful!! Despite what Emily says I think the serious ones look great!!!

Andreia Rice said...

Those are so cute!