Monday, June 8, 2009

A Mizzou Photoshoot

Emily came to visit me on Sunday and Monday, one last time before I move. I have really been wanting to get pictures around the Mizzou campus before I move back to Texas. Luckily Emily read my mind and brought her awesome camera with her and we ventured out on Monday after eating lunch at Booche's to get pictures. I think it was about 99.99% humidity at that point and Emily completely agrees. That type of weather really makes me ready to move back to my dry west Texas air.


This is the main entrance to campus. The Columns are very well known at Mizzou. They were part of the original academic hall that burned in 1892 and all that remained were these columns. For more background information about the columns click here. Behind the Columns is Jesse Hall -- MU's main Administration Building.



There's a rumor that two of the columns aren't equally spaced for the architect's own humor. I really have no idea if this is true or not.

Emily did a great job :)

Thomas Jefferson & me. Want more info click here!

Emily & TJ...she was being funny and waited until NO ONE was walking by to take this picture. She isn't going to be very happy with me posting it.
At the Tiger Fountain in Tiger Plaza.

Close up of the tiger & me.

Memorial Union
After walking all over campus, Emily & I agreed we needed to cool off with Cold Stone.

Emily LOVES Cold Stone. We had to capture this photo before leaving.

Football Stadium

Couldn't resist pictures in the helmet cart.

Makes you wonder how they see while driving around the field.


Press box
South end score board...the stadium is getting a new one on the North end

The Tigers' Locker Room

Football Field and the Rock M



2 Thoughts from Friends:

Jeri Pair McGuire said...

Wow! What a pretty campus! I bet you are sad to leave such beautiful scenery! Let me know when you are in the LBK, Jorja and I would love to see you! Have fun in Vegas, you lucky dog!!!

Andreia Rice said...

Love all the pictures!