Sunday, June 7, 2009

Moving

I am very excited about moving back to Texas at the end of the month. It will be so nice to be back closer to all of my family (with the excpetion of Emily & Kyle) and all of my childhood friends. I AM sad to leave all the wonderful people I have become so close to while in Columbia though. Yesterday afternoon Kara, our softball trainer, got married at the Les Bourgeois Winery. Before the wedding I got a picture with one of the reasons I am sad to leave CoMo.


How couldn't you love these two cuties?!?! I have had so much fun playing with and watching Harper grow up over the past two years. She absolutely loves her Auntie Brooke and I have truly cherished my time with her. She can always bring the biggest smile to my face even when I am having the worst of days. Now she has a precious little brother Reid that I wish I was going to get to witness all of his firsts. He has already changed so much over the past 10 weeks. Neisha---you are going to have to be the picture posting queen on your blog or facebook!!!
Alrighty, I gotta get back to packing boxes. The joys of moving!

1 Thoughts from Friends:

Doug said...

New chapters in life are tough sometimes... exciting yes, but tough. Breathe deep, and run with arms wide open toward what God has for you! By the way, I'm very proud of you and your grades... Hard work pays off!!