Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bragging Just a Bit

So I am going to brag just a bit about myself. I finally remembered to check my grades to see how I did this semester. This really means nothing to anyone else, but I am pretty proud of myself. After a year of graduate school at Tech to get my teaching certificate and two years of graduate school at Mizzou to graduate with a Master of Education in Health Education and Promotion, I have a 4.0 in grad school. WOOHOO!!! Like I said it is really pointless because it doesn't really help me get a job or anything, but it is a personal goal for myself and I am so glad I accomplished it. Honestly neither of my grad programs were that difficult but they did require some discipline and I usually did pretty good and even did most of the required readings (my motivation class was definitely the exception to this). So enough bragging. I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing Memorial Day weekend!

6 Thoughts from Friends:

Anonymous said...

I would be proud also. I think this came from your paternal side. Congrats!
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

It's quite ok to brag. I think a 4.0 is awesome and I'm proud of your hard work paying off. Love ya Aunt Wanda

emily and kyle said...

Way to go!!!

Paul said...

Congratulations!! Pretty awesome!

Laurie said...

I'm very proud of you and I'm glad you shared that news with the rest of us.
I guess you and Paul you are smarter than the rest of with your masters (but he has 2) :)
Love you!
Laurie

Andreia Rice said...

I wouldn't expect anything less from you.....lol Congrats girly!!!