Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Celebrate Good Times

WOOHOO...tonight is my last graduate class EVER! I am just a tad bit excited. I finished my paper on Sunday and got everything printed out yesterday at work. We will definitely be going to celebrate tonight after class. And it's Cinco de Mayo! :) Finals are next week, but I don't have any so that is a plus. Graduation is technically next Friday but I am not walking. I didn't walk in undergrad and I don't really want to walk for grad school, so I am opting out again. My parents were just here a month ago and Dad is coming up at the end of June to help me move so I decided to let them save money and not force them for another trip. Also...I'm flying home early next Saturday to go find a place to live in Amarillo. My parents have scoped out a few places but wanted me to come look and decide on one myself. It will be another short trip, land in Amarillo around noon on Saturday and flying back mid-afternoon on Monday.

Last night was the ROARS for the athletes. It recognized their athletic and academic achievements as a whole. It was a semi-formal event so a few of us got all dressed up and attended it....I must say we are one good looking group.


Melissa, Tara, Shane & I at the ROARS.
Annie, Me & Pip....two of my "little people" from the volleyball team. I will miss these two next year!

4 Thoughts from Friends:

emily and kyle said...

cute dress!

Anonymous said...

Your group is really a good looking crew. Your Uncle Jerry commented this morning on how cute you looked and I have to agree. Glad grad school is over for you and looking forward to having you back in Texas. Aunt Wanda

The Barnes Crew said...

Congrats on completing grad school!!! You all looked great as well!!

Jeri Pair McGuire said...

Cute dress! Now what is ROARS?