Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Meme

Rules of the meme:

1. Post these rules of the game first.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. Then the tagger goes to the blogs of those who have been tagged & leaves a comment letting new players know they’ve been tagged. The tagger asks them to find the meme and instructions back at his/her blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago:
Well, I was 15, probably finishing up my freshman year of high school

Five things on my ToDo list today:
1. Full Athletic Department Staff Meeting
2. Volleyball Player Knee Rehabs
3. Work on camp stuff
4. Buy stamps so I can mail bills :(
5. Drive to Emily & Kyle's!!

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off college loans
2. Pay off my family's debts

3. Travel
4. Buy a fun expensive car to drive for fun
5. Hire someone to upkeep my PawPaw's land/house so that one day my kids could enjoy it even when he is gone

3 of my bad habits:
1. Worrying about things I can't control
2. Not allowing others to help me when I really need it
3. Putting off studying until the last minute, because I hate doing it

5 places I have lived:
Everyone seems to be listing everywhere they have lived, not just 5 places so here we go
Hamlin -- 16 months
Roby -- 9 months
Tulia -- 2 years
Breckenridge -- 5 years
Tulia -- 9 years
Lubbock -- 4 years
Sunray -- 2 years
Columbia, Missouri -- nearly a year

5jobs I have had:
1. Athletic Trainer
2. Teacher
3. Coach
4. Medical Assistant
5. TTU Men's Basketball Special Projects (student assistant)

I tag Emily (yes I know Melissa tagged her too, but she hasn't done it yet!), Paul, Doug, Jody, and Martha. (What can I say, I don't read many blogs!)

2 Thoughts from Friends:

Liss and MOMMY said...

Great List! We really shouldn't hang out, our bad habit list is the same. Be careful traveling!

Unknown said...

(from Martha!) Girl-I barely blog, you think I can answer all of that and know how to send it out? That is way too technical for me! It was cool to read yours though! Have fun in Texas-we are jealous!