Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cute New Background

I found this site on Adriene's blog and I absolutely love their backgrounds. It was so hard to chose one for my blog because they are all so cute! To find your own cute background visit here http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/. I finally decided on this one for a while, but I'm sure I will be changing them all the time now--well when I have time. Today is a WHOLE day off for volleyball which is super exciting. I still have to go into work and do some treatments, but they shouldn't last that long. Sleeping in was amazing this morning, but I know those days are few and far between from now on. This week is our last week of two-a-days YEAH! Friday is our Black & Gold game, but I won't be here for it. One of my best friends from 4th grade on is getting married on Saturday. I am so excited to go home and see friends that I haven't seen in quite a while. It's going to be a short trip back to Texas, but will be well worth it. I missed the bachelorette party which was a day long event yesterday, one of the negatives of living 11 hours from home. I'm sure we will have a great time at the wedding though! Our first tournament is August 29th & 30th at BYU. I'm excited for season to start so I can watch games...practice is getting boring!

4 Thoughts from Friends:

The Barnes Crew said...

Love the new background...much easier to read!!!

I need your email addy...I seem to have lost it and then we can invite you to Bail's!

The Barnes Crew said...

Oh I laughed! That is impressive though to have had it since JH!!

A said...

love it!!!

emily and kyle said...

I love yours...and I just went looking for one but I'm getting yelled at to take a shower and get ready so I'll have to look later!! There are wayyyy too many cute ones!