Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Time to Brag

So I am going to brag just a bit. The athletic department was notified today that Missouri will be one of the five covers for the 2008 Football Preview that will be released tomorrow. How awesome is that??? (I'm a little excited~can you tell??) SI has picked as preseason No. 4. Other regional covers include Georgia, Ohio State, USC, and Florida, which make up the other top 5 teams.




What makes it even more exciting is that all 3 of these guys are good friends of mine. I know many of you aren't huge Mizzou football fans, so the guys are (from l to r) Sean Weatherspoon (aka Spoon), Chase Daniel & Jeremy Maclin (aka JMac). Spoon & Chase are both Texas boys :) Chase is from Southlake Carroll and Spoon is from Jasper. They are all amazing football players and great guys. All three have won many awards and I know there will be many more to come. Go to http://mutigers.com/ if you wanna read more about them. Just thought I would share my excitement with everyone else! I can't wait to get my copy!

4 Thoughts from Friends:

Liss and MOMMY said...

We get to watch them in action. We are going this year to Baylor's homecoming and that is who they play. What a game for homecoming!

Anonymous said...

go sooners!!!!!!!!!


from your favorite brother in law

A said...

I didnt know you blogged!!! yea!!! I'm gonna link you from my blog, k??

Adriene

The Barnes Crew said...

Love your blog but you need to update!! :)