Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Boring Life

A certain someone (*cough* Sherri *cough*) keeps telling me I need to update my blog and is never satisfied with my answer of "my life is BORING right now." So Sherri here is your blog update ;) My life really is boring right now. The volleyball team reported for physicals August 8th and since then it's been two-a-day practices everyday. Since Saturday my schedule has been 7am breakfast at the dining hall, 8:30-11ish practice, cold tubs, then lunch at the dining hall, 2nd practice at 2:30pm, finish around 5:30 or 6, cold tubs again, finish the day with dinner at the dining hall. Talk about boring days, but that's my life right now. We do have tomorrow afternoon off which makes me SUPER excited because my parents are flying into St Louis tomorrow to come for a visit. Most of their time will be spent with Emily & Kyle, but I will get to see them a little. Tomorrow afternoon I am meeting Mom & Em at the St Louis Mills Mall to do a little shopping and then I think they are coming over Friday night to spend a little time in CoMo with me and go back to Illinois on Saturday after lunch. Like I said my time with them will be short, but I got to spend quite a bit of time at home this summer and Emily & Kyle didn't so the parentals decided to spend some time with them before Emily starts back to school on the 18th. Plus, I will be home August 22-24th for one of my best friend's wedding. I can't believe Jenny will be married in a week & a half. I'll post more about this after the wedding.

Luckily I am getting to watch a lot of the Olympics. It's on in the dining hall all the time and we have a TV in the vb training room so at least I am not missing a ton of coverage. So that's my boring life---have I proved my point yet???? haha

1 Thoughts from Friends:

The Barnes Crew said...

Thanks for the update finally!! :) Your life isn't boring because it's the same athletic life that we lead..see you at the dining hall!! :)