Monday, November 3, 2008

Carving Pumpkins & Halloween

My trick-or-treating monster pumpkin

Several of our pumpkins from our pumpkin carving party

Melissa's top fell through her pumkin

Shane's amazing free-handed USA pumpkin...I'm pretty sure he won the contest

Warning: If you've never played Rock Band, don't try it...it is highly addicting!
We had a few concerts post-pumpkin carving
Adam getting into it

Tara rocking out

Tara dressed up as all her soccer girls' injuries for the soccer Halloween party at her coach's house

Tara as a boxer and I'm a rhinestone cowgirl...
I'm a poor grad student, so I made a costume with things I already had, you can't see them, but I am wearing the green high top cowboy boots as well.

At some point in the night I became the Mexican Rhinestone Cowgirl

The costume is not complete without the rhinestone slap bracelet

5 Thoughts from Friends:

Andreia Rice said...

Love the costume!!!

Paul said...

Didn't Glenn Campbell sing a song about you?

Tandy Adams said...

You look HOT! Looks like yall had fun!

The Barnes Crew said...

These are GREAT photos!! You all are good carvers too!

Bailey's Daily said...

Those pumpkins are awesome!!!! I love your costume! Did Tara have any more costumes?? Just kiding! It looks to me that you had a lot of fun!