Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my little sis, Emily

From all of our goofy moments,

to the most special,
you'll always be my best friend!

I Love you!!!
P.S. You're lucky I deleted all the pictures from when we were little off my computer, otherwise we would have some great ones on this post!

5 Thoughts from Friends:

Anonymous said...

Ditto for a Happy Birthday for Emily from Aunt Wanda and Uncle Jerry. We hope her day has been wonderful and what a special thing for her sister to post such a sweet Blog. I think pictures of you when you were young would have been great. Both of you were beautiful little girls and are now beautiful young ladies. We treasure the special connection we have always had with you girls.

Bailey's Daily said...

Happy Birthday Emily! Hope you had a great birthday!

preacherman said...

I want to wish you a great birthday. Congratulations!!!! :-)

emily and kyle said...

Thanks for the sweet blog! Your the best!! I love you!

emily and kyle said...

that would be you're the best