Monday, February 2, 2009

25 Random Things...

I was tagged on Facebook to list 25 random things about myself, so I thought I would just copy & paste it to my blog as well. It may not be very interesting, but it was the best I could come up with off the top of my head at 6:30 in the morning. Enjoy!

1. I LOVE Texas and everything about it. This becomes way more apparent when you move to another state...4-5 months and I'm moving back!
2. I've been able to travel all across the United States thanks to collegiate athletics.
3. Sports are my life, I never stood a chance being the daughter of two coaches.
4. I miss coaching a ton and can't wait to go back to it.
5. I love collegiate football, but it doesn't get much better than Friday Night Football in Texas.
6. I miss hearing Texas Country on the radio, it is by far my favorite genre of music. (Do you notice a Texas trend yet?)
7. If I could have any profession in the world I would be a professional singer.
8. I love to dance, although I have never taken a dance class in my life. (Other than what Coach Cole taught us in 6th grade PE)
9. My sister is my best friend, we've never lived more than 2 1/2 hours apart...I'm not sure how I will handle her being in Illinois and me in Texas when I move back.
10. I am one of the biggest Daddy's girls you will ever meet.
11. My biggest fears in life are failure and dying alone.
12. I bleed red & black *Wreck 'Em Tech* but love my Tigers *MIZ-ZOU*
13. Most people don't understand how I have so much love for 2 teams in the same conference.....and never will.
14. I don’t have a certain style...I go from tomboy to cowgirl to athletic to girly in a matter of minutes.
15. I am stubborn beyond belief.....meet the rest of my family and it becomes clearly apparent why I am this way.
16. I am addicted to Dr. Peppers....especially from Sonic.
17. One of the greatest feelings I’ve ever felt is knowing I’ve made a difference in someone else’s life.
18. You're always 17 in your hometown has more truth to it than most people realize or want to admit.
19. I love taking pictures and would love to take up photography.
20. I miss playing basketball.
21. I enjoyed high school, most people hated it, I loved it.
22. I really need to be more disciplined about working out and losing weight/toning my body.
23. My life wouldn't be complete without my DVR...I rarely get to watch TV shows at their actual time, which is fine with me, it's frustrating when I do because I am so accustomed to fast fowarding through the commercials.
24. I love traveling. I really want to visit Sweden before I die, mainly because I am an 1/8 Swedish, my great-granddad snuck on a ship to come to America.
25. My closet has to be color coordinated. It is also divided into short-sleeve, long-sleeve, Mizzou clothes, pants & dress clothes. I am pretty sure I am a tad bit OCD.

5 Thoughts from Friends:

Scogin Family said...

Hey I wanted to let you know that I added your blog as a link from ours. This way I don't have to go to either Caton's or Barnes's blog to get to it.

Have a great week!

Liss and MOMMY said...

I read your comment to Joshua. You know the one that says tell the kids 'Hi'. Joshua real quick said "She is to old for me she is almost in college, she can't be my girlfriend." Ok I don't know where that came from but I don't think you should say 'hi' anymore to him.

Laurie said...

I take great offense to that comment about your family being stubborn. That really wasn't nice at all.....
I love you anyway! :)

The Barnes Crew said...

Too funny I just posted this on my blog today too! Great minds think alike (or hard up for blog material minds in my case). :)

Liss and MOMMY said...

Maude asked me today if I remembered that girl that came to stay with her and Joshua was mean too. I told her I did...she said I miss her when is she coming home.