Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Apartment Pictures

For the most part the apartment decoarting is done. There are still a few things that need to be done, but nothing major. Several people have been asking to see pictures so here they are. I have come to the conclusion that I have a minor cross fetish. So if you are ever in turmoil about what to get me as a present, a cross is always a safe way to go! :) The living room is a little tight and we had to put the recliner in the extra room, but I still like it. My family kept trying to tell me the TV was the problem and all were more than willing to take it off my hands...not happening, sorry! The kitchen is a little messy still, mainly because I will be getting a new fridge on Wednesday and don't feel like moving everything several times, so it is just kinda all in there for a while. My door chest/armoir thing is in my bedroom, I just didn't get it in the picutre. There is also my Tech collection in my bedroom~I'm still paying them money so I will still support them~except I guess when they are playing my Tigers :) Yes, Paul, my closet is color organized, thanks for asking. Why would I do that to your children's closets but not my own. I only took a picture of the shirts side, there is another side that all my jeans and work clothes are on. The extra bedroom has become a catchall. There is also a walk-in closet in that room. Well I hope you have enjoyed the picture tour of my apartment. I left out the laundry room and bathroom, hope no one is upset, but have no fear I do have a bathroom~looks like your average bathroom, but with his and her sinks. If you are ever in CoMo stop by and see me!


5 Thoughts from Friends:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, ashton and I enjoyed the tour and hope to see it all in person someday.
I think you should have your BIG tv so you can enjoy it the few times you are home! :)
Hope you have a great time being a Tiger, but not too much!
Love ya!
XOXOXOXXO
Laurie

emily and kyle said...

So I think it would be more fun to paint things for your bedroom. The colors are cool. We will have to check into that.

Paul said...

Looks great! I'm glad to see you're consistent with closet disciplines :) We need to come visit this Fall sometime when it should be cool/cold! I love that stuff and would like for all of us to hang out again.

Love you!
Paul

emily and kyle said...

And...I just don't think the NCAA chair cover matches with your kitchen stuff. I know it's cool...but at some point we have to part. It might look good on the recliner in the extra bedroom. haha

TREY MORGAN said...

Hey girl,

Some how or another I missed that you actually started blogging. I've been wondering if I'd ever get a "brooke-update" and finally I have.

You've made some big changes. I've loved catching up on your blog.

I'm proud of you, who you are and what you've become.

Love ya - Trey