Thursday, September 18, 2008

SHE'S HERE!!!


After many months of waiting Baby Girl Cooke is here! She's still nameless, which none of us are surprised, as Robert didn't have a name for 2-3 days. Her name is still up for debate. Mom likes Rebecca Ann and Dad is pulling for Rebecca Dallas. So I guess Rebecca is pretty much set. I'm still pulling for Rebecca Brooklyn (Cooke said Rebecca Brooke didn't sound good, I personally think it sounds great!) Anyways, after an unexpected C-Section due to the baby's blood pressure dropping, she was born healthy at 6 lbs 9 oz and 19 inches long on September 17th. She is her mom through and through in the picture above, but they say she has her daddy's little legs.


The entire proud family :)

And for those of you who know Cooke, this is a historic picture. I held Robert before he ever even got close to him. My mom MADE him hold her and take a picture. He is so afraid she is going to break, even though we assure him that she won't break. Just by the smile you can tell she already has him wrapped around her little finger.

3 Thoughts from Friends:

Paul said...

THREE BLOGS POSTINGS IN ONE WEEK!! You are a crazy woman! The bar is definitely set high for those of us who haven't posted in 3 weeks.

emily and kyle said...

YAY!!! Thanks for posting pics. The last update I got was that she was in labor...thanks family for the updates.

Brooke said...

Sorry Emily, I never got a reply from you about Pam being in labor and I was trying to do a little work at a volleyball game while everything was going on.