Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Adriene to tell 6 things that the blogging world might not know about me, so here is my attempt (as for family reading this, I'm sure you knew most of the already, but plenty of people don't):

1. I've always wanted to be a dancer. Maybe this was an inhereted thing becuase my mom always wanted to be one as well, but dancing just amazes me. I LOVE dancing, even if at times I have no idea what is going on. I never took dance as a child, as I was way too involved in other things, but I have always been intrigued by it. Dance movies always seem to be my favorite as well. Although, I guess after see dancers and their build, I don't think God built me that way.

2. I was a cheerleader from 8th grade until my junior year. My senior year I decided to be an athletic trainer so I couldn't cheer. I'm glad I made that decision because it lead to my future. (On a side note, I loved going to camp and learning new dances!)

3. I LOVE jewelry. I really miss living close to all the cheap jewelry stores in Amarillo & Lubbock. When I go home The Jewelry Box & Dustee's are always a MUST STOP for me. I have tons of necklaces and earrings, but always seem to find something that I absolutely must have--thank goodness I am content with the cheap jewelry, although I will admit I love the expensive stuff too, I'm just too poor to buy it. Every month I am so excited to get the James Avery catalog in the mail to see what new stuff they have.

4. I have always wanted to be a boys' basketball coach. I am such a Daddy's girl, he is truly my hero, and I since I was little I've wanted to be just like him. I've been a girls' basketball coach, but boys basketball is so much more interesting to me. Girls are just a different breed to deal with--soo much drama involved! Coach Cooke keeps telling me he is going to hire me as an assistant because I am so knowledgable (thanks Dad!), so maybe one day my dream will come true!

5. I love working out at my grandpa's farm or on any farm/ranch for that matter. Driving the tractor, putting out hay, working in the garden, working calves, moving cattle, painting fence, etc... A little crazy I know, but that's the tomboy coming out in me.

6. I am a lake rat. I could spend everyday in the summer at the lake, swimming, tubing, water skiing, wake boarding, laying out, and even occasionally fishing (but if I catch anything I won't take the fish off the hook). I love going to Possum Kingdom to our family lake cabin and spending time, and will even settle for going to tiny Lake Mackenzie in my hometown where you can only ski in one direction around the island in the middle of the lake.

I tag Emily, Andreia, Melissa & Tandy...have fun girls!

1 Thoughts from Friends:

Bailey's Daily said...

I am with you I hate taking the fish off the hook when I go fishing!! It Gross!!