Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've Received an Award!!

That's right I have received a blogging award. Quite honestly I didn't know these even existed and once you read the description hopefully you will understand it, because parts of it really confuse me. Thankfully I am not the only one...Adriene says it doesn't make a lot of sense either, anyways here it is. Here is the award that Sherri from The Barnes Crew gave me:

Here's the translation of the award and the meaning behind it:
“This blog invests and believes, in ‘proximity’ [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' - being close through proxy] "They are all charming blogs, and the majority of them aim to show the marvels of friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate?" Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to eight bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.”

So thanks Sherri!!!

The Eight Bloggers I award are:
1. Emily
2. Melissa
3. Trey
4. Doug
5. Andreia
6. Alisha
7. Tandy
8. Bruce & Amanda

Thanks for reading my blog--and enjoy your award!

4 Thoughts from Friends:

The Barnes Crew said...

I didn't get it either but thought it was cool that I got it especially since it came from a blogger that gets 100's of hits a day (blogger celeb)...so I had to accept it. I even went back through other recipients to see if I could figure it out...not much luck. Then I asked Don if he got it...some of it he did & some he didn't! Oh well, congrats anyway!

TREY MORGAN said...

THANK YOU! The only award I ever got was ... um... none! So thanks! YEA ME!

Andreia Rice said...

I'm still confused...lol
I love awards though, so thanks!!!!

Doug said...

Thanks Brooke... You're so sweet.... At least that the story I'm telling!!