Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Taking a Poll

So I can't decide what I want to do with my hair....grow it out long or cut it short again, so I'm asking everyone else their opinion. Now I know many of you haven't seen my hair long like I used to wear it, so I'm posting pictures....and let me know what you think.



Of course, if I decide to grow it out, it will take what will seem like FOREVER for it to grow, but I am optimistic that I can be patient ;)

No comments on how AWFUL I look in the first pic below...Katie and I went and ran right before I got my haircut & I had literally just rolled out of bed when I went to the track.

10 Thoughts from Friends:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Jerry and I vote for long. I'm sorry about making a comment about the picture that you asked for no comment but it does not look like you at all, so you need to take it off the blog. For what it is worth your Uncle Jerry doesn't think the picture you've had on the blog for some time looks like you either. Of course, it is your hair so do what you like but if you are counting the votes put down 2 for long. We love you and hope you have a GREAT WEEK. Aunt Wanda

emily and kyle said...

I like it either way so I'm no help. :)

Actually...I think you should cut it reallllll short and perm it. Like when we lived in Breck. hahaha

Brooke said...

Thanks Em, but I think I will have to pass on the short permed look...although, you make fun of me, but if I do recall you did the same thing the next week.

The Barnes Crew said...

I'm partial to the shorter cut but both are cute! :)

Tandy Adams said...

I like LONG! But I think you're cute either way! Love reading your blog! Sounds like you have an exciting career!

A said...

short...thats my vote

The Barnes Crew said...

I think you should go short but not to short so you still have some length!

The Barnes Crew said...

The last vote was Bailey's! She accidentally signed in under me!

TREY MORGAN said...

I think you are amazingly beautiful however you wear it!!!

Andreia Rice said...

I like it short...it makes you look older. Not like in OLD just older. lol